Search this Blog

Pageviews

Monday, July 26, 2010

Breathing buildings




















































































In a De Chirico-like town, people emptied by vacation frenzy, I noticed these during my dog-peeing trips... some are ancient - dating from XV/XVI century, others are simply old, replicas or new, industrial... but ALL seems a gothic mouth allowing ancient buildings to breath.

They also remind me of obscure, ancient alchemic meanings, but maybe it's something book hinted, as I'm (shamelessly) re-reading H.P. Lovecraft these days;-)

I like'em all...

2 comments:

DEATHWAD said...

I love the variety and scope of your blog! I've just found it today (while searching for images of Nick Drake, actually) and have already been turned on to a lot of new music. As well, I may now fill my time contemplating Oblomovism and the gills of buildings, and listening to Norwegian jazz. Thanks for sharing your mind!

twogoodears said...

My pleasure
;-)))