Search this Blog

Pageviews

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Selfconsciousness in Sound


The Void (Sanskrit: Shunyata. Tibetan: Tong-pa-nyi.)- The Buddhist conception of the ultimate nature of reality. Refers specifically to the lack of an inherently existent self in all phenomena and beings.



... and that's what I got... as I meditate, I don't want... things happens, by chance... purer than pure, no will, no wishes... things - sometimes - find me.


Unsaid, mysterious worlds are all around... let's give our truest, inner very Self the possibility to blossom... only an empty, quiet mind is able to see and hear the Very Essence of World... call it God if you can't absolutely avoid it... but it's higher, no need for books, priests, monks, churches... be your Cathedral the Universe... be your Bishop and Pope...

Sound is your Holy Book... and the above "only" from a century old Tibetan singing bowl I (quite) recently found in an humble, small street market... Its double tone, soooo deep ringing has been sort-of a switch for me... "ON"... no, better: "OM"...

Chanting and meditating on these heavenly sounds is like I found a diamond in the mud, which shines and shines, endlessly...

Satori...

Some more practical infos:

http://www.bodhisattva.com/about.htm




No comments: